Monday, March 14, 2005

Blog rings and such


I signed up for the "Knitting Blogs" webring today! Posted by Hello

I completed my patchwork style scarf and an ear flap style hat from the Lion Brand web site for DD. As per her order it was all various blue yarn. Now if I can get her to hold still long enough for a picture I can show you all! The hat was REAL FAST! I did it on my Size 13 double points and used two and three strands of yarn so it was very bulky. It turned out great and I'm considering one for myself.

I think I'm going to start on a baby sweater. Don't know any babies or any coming soon, but I'd like to make an entry into the local county fair this summer. So I need a sweater, cap, and booties. I have a pattern that I found on the web that I'm tweaking a bit. Then I'll have to come up with something for the hat. For the booties I have a good pattern that will work in with my tweaking method. (it involves blue ribbon) For the sweater I'm using yellow Bernat Softee.

Clapotis is decreasing nicely. A day or two more of concentrated effort and I should be done. And then to block or not to block. I've been lurking around the web and haven't seen much info in that area.

No comments: