Friday, February 25, 2005

Snow!


Yes, folks we finally got snow! Posted by Hello
Amy enjoys cruising around in the snow. More is supposed to be on the way on Monday.

We're planning a trip to see Penn State gymnastics on Saturday. They have a double dual meet with Ohio State. Looking forward to dinner at the Corner Room and a trip to the Creamery.

On the knitting front, completion is near on several items. The "Wear-as-a-Collar Scarf" is completed and it's around my neck as we speak. the Chenille yarn is worming somewhat, but it's a cool scarf and I'll make more of these. The Flower Basket Shawl is down to five rows, including bind-off. I just can't wait to block it out. Clapotis has been aging in the knitting basket. It's close to the decrease rows. And the felted slippers are in the basket, too. I think after FBS, the finishing of the slippers will be next. But what do I knit next!

I have several projects in the "back of my mind" stage. A faroese shawl made from left-over Red Heart. Three or four more pairs of felted slippers, another shawl, possibly Kiri. I want to order the Fiber Trends folder called Bathing Beauties. I have some round dishcloths I need to whip up for my mother-in-law. And I'd really like to make some socks -- some for me and some for my husband. And then the new Patternworks catalog showed up in the mail this week and now I'm all confused....

No comments: