Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wear-it-as-a-Collar


This is the "Wear-as-a-collar Scarf" by Sally Melville from the Scarf Style book. Posted by Hello I picked up three different yarns at WallyWorld over the weekend. Red Heart Symphony, Lion Brand Chenille, and Bernat something. It's going great! With size 10.5 needles, the drape is real nice. I'm hoping to be able to wear it indoors with various work outfits, but if it proves to be too warm, then I'll need a hat to match and some mittens.

Other weekend knitting consisted of the Flower Basket Shawl. I'm down to the edge rows. I added some beads. They're hard to see, but they add some weight to the edge. I'm still not sure they're worth the effort. Photo to follow.

Other than that, our big weekend snow storm was a real flop here. We just had sleet and some freezing rain over night then it zoom up to the mid 40's.

No comments: