Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Things are finished and things have been started


First day with a new bike! DD bought it with her own money on Sunday and she's been test driving it ever since!

Thanks to AAUW I received this beautiful boquet of flowers. They smell as good as they look.

The socks are finished and I'm wearing them as we speak. Very comfy. It's Elann's version of Cascade cotton with elastic.

And the next project is Mom's Fast Florida Footies for DD. I'm enjoying the pattern. The sole is knit with purl stitches on the outside and I've notice where I switch from knit to purl I'm getting a big space. Not a problem where I go back from purl to knit. I've decided that when I reach the toes, I'm going to take a crochet hook and create a new column of stitches with the bars in the space to fill it all in. (I'm so clever....lol!)

No comments: