Friday, January 27, 2006

I've been tagged

I was tagged with the 4 Things Meme. Here goes:

List 4 Jobs you have had in your life:
1. Campstore clerk
2. Continuing Education Coordinator
3. Recreation Administrator
4. Court Reporter

4 Movies you could watch over and over.
1. Patton
2. Gone with the Wind
3. The Godfather I (and II)
4. Men in Black

4 Places you have lived:
1. Bedford, PA
2. State College, PA
3. Altoona, PA
4. Fort Myers, FL

4 TV shows you love to watch.
1. Survivor
2. Masterpiece Theater
3. That 70’s Show
4. PBS

4 Places you have been on Vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. Florida Keys
3. Outer Banks of North Carolina
4. Smoky Mountain National Park

4 websites you visit daily:
1. I’m Knitting as Fast as I can
2. Stitches of Violet
3. Fox News
4. Daily Horoscope

4 of your favorite foods:
1. My own Spaghetti
2. OIP Calzone
3. Prime Rib or Steak
4. Cheese grits

4 Places you would rather be right now:
1. Cape Hatteras
2. At home in my knitting chair
3. On a beach where it’s warm
4. Napping

If you're reading this consider yourself tagged.

No comments: