Friday, September 23, 2005


The porch project is finished. Back to looking like a Victorian house.

On the knitting front. Mitten No. 1 is completed. Even the 11 year old thinks it's pretty neat. Of course, it's in school colors.

Here's a shot of the palm. Overall the mitten is really a bit small for me, but fits the kid. Next pair gets made with larger needles.

Home stretch action on the Whitby socks. I kinda of had a lapse and had second sock syndrome for a bit. But I'm back on track. Whitby should be done tonight. Then I need to get the second mitten done (before cold Friday night football weather sets in). I also have to finish the second "More Fun than Cables" sock and "Cascading Leaves." I also have a couple Christmas projects in the hopper. It's time to get on the ball!

No comments: