Friday, July 08, 2005

Knitting happens!


Yes, knitting has been happening here. I haven't posted for a while because life kind of interrupted. My dad was in a serious accident on his tractor at the family Christmas tree farm. He spent a week in the hospital and is still recovering, with a long ways to go. Then we had the 4th of July, vacation planning, work, et cetera.

But I'm happy to report that knitting has still been happening here, just at a slower pace than usual. I'm working these footies in Esprit from Elann. I'll probably be entering them in the fair along with a few other items. I have spent some time surfing the knitting blogs. I'm very impressed with the scarf that Margurite is working on as a gauge/practice piece over at Stitches of Violet. Very nice. I'm also green with envy over Susan's trip to Italy.

Vacation has been planned with a beach trip to the Outer Banks. Swimming, fishing, riding the ferry, lunch at Howard's Pub. Here's to hoping there's no hurricane!

No comments: