Thursday, January 27, 2005

Stash enhancement!

Stash enhancement occurred today via the US Mail! The Magic stripes yarn and Size 13 double points arrived. Both will be used in projects that are currenly underway. Hopefully after Girl Scouts I can put some of it to use.

I'm looking over the Opera Scarf pattern found over at Blue Sky Alpaca for a little something for Mom. But I'll need some more yarn...

I'd also like to point out that Inter-library loan is your friend! It's a great way to check out knitting books. I ordered three books on Tuesday. Shawls and Scarves by Myrna Stahman, Folk Shawls by Cheryl Oberle, and Shawls and Scarves from Knitter's Magazine. I picked up Folk Shawls over lunch today. Looks like the after Girl Scouts and before sleeping time will have to be divided between knitting and reading about knitting.

By the way, be sure to support your local Girl Scout troop by purchasing cookies. This week is the end for pre-ordering. If you didn't get any ordered, just watch your local malls and WalMarts for cookies by local troops. I know they're expensive, but they are good and the troops put the money to good use for the girls.

No comments: