Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The decision has been made for the flap on the Sophie bag. We're going with a flap with a button hole and a toggle type button. Hopefully, I'll get it in the washer for felting this weekend.

In the meantime, I'm working on the Gracie Shawl from Stahman's Shawls and Scarves. What a great book! I don't own it, but I obtained it through inter-library loan. Lots of choices, very clear and concise, and easy to follow. I'm using some cotton/acrylic blend that I got from Elann for another project. It just didn't want to be the other project. Should be a perfect soccer practice project.

I still haven't finished the second sock of the mini-ripple pattern that I talked about a few weeks ago. Not that I have second-sock-syndrome. I just can't find the other ball of yarn! I know it's somewhere...

No comments: