Sunday, September 16, 2007

Christmas is just around the corner


With the thought of Christmas being right around the corner, I've been also working on a couple of ideas for gifts. I ran across the free patterns at Jimmy Beans Wool. They host a contest and the winners are offered on their site. It started out with my interest in the Pondemonium child's sweater pattern. Very cute. I have a new great-nephew who is nine months old and needs a nice hand knit sweater for Christmas. Now, I just need to find the right yarn.


But I also ran across a pattern for a felted purse that has a great double pocket on the front. Ah-ha! Definate Christmas gift material. I have yarn in the stash to use and fabric to match for the lining. So, it's on the needles. It's called the Slant Pocket Bag. Click here for the link. Also be sure to check out the other free patterns listed on the right side of the page.

No comments: